A couple of nights ago, as we were nearing bedtime, I let Ethan run around in his diaper for awhile before I put on his pajamas. While I was doing a few things in his room, he came in grabbed one of his favorite books and reached through the slats of his crib and snatched Mr. Bear. He came out into the living room and snuggled with the bear and looked at his book.
He was so cute, I just had to snap some pictures.

3 comments:
Aw, I love that boy!
Teddy bears and books....two of the best things ever created!!! I can tell that bear is really loved.
Oh, it's like looking back in time! The picture of him with his teddy bear is almost identical to one we have here of Ben! Thanks for all the photos and texts. It helps us feel close to you all when you're so far away. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment