Sometimes I forget what a great husband I have
Sometimes I forget that he'd rather be home with the family than working long hours
Sometimes I forget that I have nothing to complain about
Sometimes I forget that feeling sorry for myself doesn't help anything
Sometimes I forget that I am so, so blessed to be a stay at home mommy
Sometimes I forget....
Then my wonderful husband brings me home these--

and I remember that I'm the luckiest girl I know
Thanks for reminding me, Benj
Sometimes I forget that he'd rather be home with the family than working long hours
Sometimes I forget that I have nothing to complain about
Sometimes I forget that feeling sorry for myself doesn't help anything
Sometimes I forget that I am so, so blessed to be a stay at home mommy
Sometimes I forget....
Then my wonderful husband brings me home these--
and I remember that I'm the luckiest girl I know
Thanks for reminding me, Benj
6 comments:
What a sweet husband you have!
What a GOOD husband you have!!! you are indeed blessed. :)
Ben is a good husband because he has always had a good heart, strong and true. Ben is a good husband because he is surrounded by many examples of good husbands: his dad, your dad, and grandpas, too. Ben is a good husband because he lives what he knows, and you have taught him love.
...oh, and you are a wonderful poet! Sounds like a Hallmark greeting card!
Aw, how sweet! What a great guy!
Ben is such a wonderful husband. I'm so glad you two found each other!
Post a Comment