Sunday, April 25, 2010

Smiles

We have had a lazy couple of days since it has been so rainy and nasty out. I had an OB appointment on Thursday and then another ultrasound on Friday. They tell me that baby brother is now 2.6 lbs and I still have the previa. Which means that I will probably get to have ultrasound #5 in about a month. I am definitely starting to feel really pregnant. It seems like you get so big so quickly those last couple months.
Here's a picture of my smiley boy. He was being a real ham the other day after dinner. I think he knows how cute he is, too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom said...

With a momma like you and a daddy like Ben, he doesn't know anything but smiles!

Amanda said...

Love the adorable pic!

Lauren said...

He looks so grown up in this picture. In fact, I would say he is looking more and more like "the older brother" everyday. :)