Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trash Can

My child is obsessed with dumpsters. I don't understand it. Maybe I have a future trash man on my hands. I don't know. But, he can spot one of these things a mile away. Every time we go on a walk and he starts pointing at something and says "Ba, Ba!" I know that there must be one around. He usually finds them before I do. So, every day I find myself saying, "Yes honey, there's a trash can" more times than I can count. We have a dumpster right outside our house and he gets so excited when we go out to play. We just have to go visit it at least a couple of times a day. I guess we know he's a true Kirksville resident--dumpster diving around here is an art form!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Daniel said...

Your a funny guy Ethan! It looks like you really enjoy them.

Mom said...

Christmas?
Solved!

Hugs and Squeezes from your Grammy

Becca said...

LOL! Love that boy!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

So that is where the mattress went that was in there the other day....now in Ethan's room for him to sleep on huh?

Amanda said...

That is too funny!

Laura said...

OH. LOL. He is too sweet!

Unknown said...

Maybe someday you'll find a computer like your uncle.