Last weekend, we all went to a local farm to pick our own blueberries. Ethan had a good time, although we had trouble getting him to pick just the ripe ones! Wyatt was along for the ride, but I didn't get any pictures of him at the farm. He slept through the whole thing.
Both boys had their well child checks this past week. At 18 months, Ethan is a whooping 28.2lbs and healthy as can be. We need to try to work with him more on the language development, but hopefully that will start coming along in the next few months. At two weeks, Wyatt weighed in at 6lbs. 7oz!! I was super excited that he made it up past his birth weight. He's doing great and becoming more alert all the time. He got his first real bath tonight and he loved it! He was so calm during the whole thing, until we took him out. One thing's for sure--he loves to be warm and cozy! Pretty much the only time he cries is during diaper or clothes changes. He really is such a good baby.

2 comments:
Oooooo...what great pictures! That Ethan is one handsome boy, I must say! Wyatt looks so content and happy to be in your little family!
Hugs and Kisses from Grammy
Your little boys are looking good!! They are sure growing like weeds. Dont worry about Ethan not talking. Aiden turned 2 then he started saying all kinds of fun things. I'm pretty sure boys typically take longer to talk.
Post a Comment