Saturday, July 10, 2010
Home Alone
My parents left us today. So, we are officially home alone for the first time in about a month and a half. We don't know what to do with ourselves. I haven't cooked or cleaned or done anything for so long. I seriously think I may have forgotten how to take care of things. I'm a little nervous for Monday when Ben goes to work and I have to learn to be a mom of two all by myself! We can't express how much we appreciate our Moms for taking time out of their lives to come stay with us and help us through my pregnancy and recovery. We couldn't have done it without you both! Thanks also to our Dads, who gave up their wives for so long. Our boys are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How to be a mom of two?
Just do for Wyatt what you did for Ethan! That takes care of the little one. For Ethan, just keep doing what you did before because he's awfully sweet, well-disciplined, and happy!
We love you, Whimpering Wyatt!
We love you, Boy Blue!
Hugs and kisses from Grammy & Gramps
You can do it Lou! Remember - only one can run away, the other will stay where you put him! LOL
oh i have the strongest need to hold that little guy! ben was right, we totally should have stayed in kirsville. and please, you are a total pro at mommyness.
We will be back soon, within the week actually!!! So, we will have to stop by to meet this cute new addition, to help keep you company, and so our boys can play again!
Post a Comment