Sunday, July 4, 2010

All American Boys

Happy 4th of July!
Here are my patriotic boys--

My mom is still here to help me out and Ben's parents came up to see Wyatt for the weekend, so we have had a full weekend. It's so nice to be home. Wyatt is doing great and Ethan has been so good with him, so far. Of course, we have had grandmas and grandpas around to help entertain and distract. I hope he will still like his baby brother when we get back to normal life!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

You're right, Wyatt does look small! LOL, he'll grow! Someone told me (or I read it) that it takes about three months for a family to adjust to a new baby...it really did seem that way with the kids when G arrived. Ethan will love his baby brother!

Laura said...

It's so funny that Ethan seems like such a "baby" to me--and then I look at your newest addition! They're both precious! And, you look gorgeous by the way!

Mom said...

Well, well, well...
Ain't they just about the cutest things? Ethan really looks the part of the "Big Brother"!