Thursday, May 20, 2010

Slacker

I have been slacking off on blog posting and picture taking lately. I have no new photos to share since I last posted. This picture was taken probably a month ago. We have been working on using a fork with Ethan. He still isn't any good at getting food on the fork, but he's great at putting it in his mouth if you load it up for him.

We've been busy doing this and that, but nothing very exciting. We are slowly getting our house packed up. Ben and I usually pack a box or two in the evening after Ethan goes to bed. Our guest room and our closet are stacked high with boxes and we still have a ways to go yet. I am excited to be in the new house and have a backyard and such, but boy do I hate the whole moving process.
I also had another OB appointment today. I continue to have the previa and have random spotting issues here and there, but Baby Brother is still doing well. I have yet another ultrasound next week and I head back to the doctor in two weeks. We are getting close to the end now. Ben and I need to sit down and pick a birthday for this little guy. My doc said I could choose the date pretty much any time I wanted (subject to change if we have problems, of course).
We are looking forward to heading to KC this weekend. We will get to visit with Ben's family and we are planning to go to the zoo. Ethan has been really interested in animals lately, so I am excited to take him there. Maybe I'll actually have some new pictures to share after the weekend!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

danny.des.jack.nora said...

ooh how fun that you get to go to KC! I am glad that all is going well for you and that baby. Maybe we will head over today after Jack's nap since it is a little too rainy outside.

Mom said...

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo!
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too!
We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo!

Love you all!

Becca said...

Yeah! I bet Ethan will L-O-V-E the zoo! Have fun and we can't wait to check out the pictures!