We had a great weekend with Grandma and Grandpa! Ethan had so much fun being loved on. He'll probably go through some grandparent withdrawl now.


Funny story.....well, kind of funny, kind of gross....so read at your own risk!
On Saturday evening I was changing Ethan's diaper and while I was switching from the dirty one to the clean one, he pooped--big time--on his changing pad. So, I picked him up and called (actually yelled) for Ben because now he's dirty and his pad is really dirty and I have no place to put him down. Ben comes in and starts to help me wipe him up and clean the pad when I start feeling something warm and wet on my leg. Yes, that's right, while I was holding him up to clean the first mess he peed all over me, his new diaper, his sheets, his clothes, and his blanket. Nice....thanks a lot, Son. Sometimes Ben and I call him "Poopy Pant Schrant" and yesterday he definitely lived up to his nickname!
3 comments:
LOL...now he's just got to puke down the front of your shirt and you'll be all broke in!
Omigosh! He's taken off like a weed! With Grandma and Grandpa holding him now, I can see how different he looks since they were last there! Can't wait to get my turn, too!
LOL!!!! I'm laughing so hard. Some day I'm sure that he will love to learn of his nickname!!!!
Laci, I just have to tell you that you are looking great and I love the new haircut!!
Post a Comment