Monday, March 23, 2009

Homeward Bound

We made our first trip home this past week with Ethan. He did so well in the car; we were so relieved. I didn't know how the trip would go. It took us lots of extra time because we stopped to feed him and such, but we made it. Ethan got to meet so many new people in addition to visiting Grandma and Grandpa Franklin and Schrant. He met 5 of his great grandparents and his great great grandfather. We also got to see Becca and Amanda (a couple of my good friends). We had so much fun and Ethan was spoiled with lots of love and attention. We are home now and poor Ethan has no Grandpas to play with or Grandmas to rock him to sleep. I know he's missing everyone! We even had a small break-through while we were home. Ethan slept through the night for the first time! It hasn't happened since, but maybe we are working towards it. I hope so, anyway! Below is a movie of a few of the pictures that we took during our visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you, Little Boy Blue! Hugs and kisses from Grammy!

Becca said...

Aww, how cute! I miss you already!