
Anyway.....Here's the plant update. Thanks to those of you who gave me plant advice, but it looks like I might have to give up on this one! Maybe I'll try again in the spring....or maybe I should just go with the plastic plants in the future :-)I finished all of our Christmas wrapping last weekend. I thought that the gifts turned out well, so I took a quick photo before they went under the tree. Merry Christmas!
And finally, here is a picture of Ben and Grandpa Norman. He just got home from a week of hunting. He got a small buck (so small he didn't even want a picture of it) and four pheasants. He couldn't have been happier...a whole week of vacation with nothing to do but hunt.

2 comments:
I am glad to hear that Ben had a successful hunt!
Nice ice! Hays had some nasty ice too. Today, I was walking from the union to the class and a whole bunch of ice fell on my head. Looking forward to seeing you! Peace out!
Tyler
Post a Comment