Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas to Us!

This year for Christmas, Benj and I decided to get new furniture instead of giving gifts to each other. We got a new couch and love seat to match. Our apartment is a little small for the both of them, but they will out-last our stay here. We got microfiber, so they are supposed to be super easy to clean; we'll see....I'm sure it won't be long until we have to give it a test. Anyway, now when you come over, there is plenty of room to sit! Come visit us and check it out!




This will probably be my last post until after Christmas. Ben and I are going to get to go home for about 10 days. The clinic he is working at is closed for the holidays and so we thought that we should take advantage of the time.


We wish you a Merry Christmas full of family, fun, and blessings!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danette said...

I like your choice in furniture.
You are lucky to get such a nice present!
Enjoy your time with your family and we will check back in on you when the holiday is over. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great couch!