Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Pictures

We're back home! We had such a wonderful time over Christmas. We went back and forth between Beloit and Hays to see both of our families. Here are a few pictures from our time there!


Ben, Danny, and Tyler! This picture is great...it really shows off their personalities.



The whole Schrant family--only Tyler's girlfriend Heather is missing--on Christmas morning.





Ben dancing the polka with his Grandma! This picture is great! I never thought that I would catch Ben dancing on film....He'll be thrilled that I posted this one. Sorry honey!


I hope you all had as good of a break as we did! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas break! I love your hair cut! I can't wait to see you two at graduation! Tell Ben hi! And Hi from Jeff!

Chantel said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun :) I wish I had your new furniture, a girl can dream!!