Wyatt has been taking steps and trying to walk for awhile now. In the past week or so, he's gotten really pretty good at the whole walking thing. He still hasn't figured out how to stand up on his own, so when he falls down he's done for, but otherwise he wants to be up and going all the time now! Here's Wyatt walking down our driveway.
He also said his first word this weekend.
2 comments:
OH my goodness! He is so big!!! Walking and talking! Oh man, we miss you guys. And Jack frequently asks to go to Ethan's house. It's so sad. I have to tell him that it takes two days to get to Ethans. :( Good to hear from you guys though. Stay in touch. Any word on where you guys will be headed next?
You're a brave momma, Laci! I've seen that driveway, and even I have a tough time on that steep slope! He's off and running!
Hooray, Wy! Now you're talkin'!
XO
Grammy
Post a Comment