Monday, August 1, 2011

Study Break

Ben needed some time to study for his boards, so the boys and I packed up and headed back to visit family for a few days. We had a busy, but super fun couple of days. We went to Hays one morning to visit my friend, Becca, who just had a baby. Baby Elizabeth was so sweet! We also got to eat lunch with Grammy and Grampa while we were in town. We went shopping in Salina one day. Then, we got to visit some of my extended family at an anniversary party for my aunt and uncle. In between all of that we made time for swimming, playing at the park, and just having a good time together. Thanks for everything MeMa and PaPa! I think Ben got in some good study time while we were gone. We are all going to be glad when these boards are over!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Lac, your sweet little boys are getting so big! I'm sure they had such a great time with their grandparents. Good luck to Ben with boards!!

Mom said...

The whole house laughs when the boys come home! Thanks for going the extra miles for smiles!

XOXO Grammy (Debbie) & Grampa

Becca said...

It was so good to see you - no matter how short a time it was! I'm sure Ben will do great!