It's been awhile since I have posted anything. We went home last week and visited our family. We had a great time seeing everyone. Unfortunately, the boys and I got sick halfway through our trip. We spent the last few days of vacation just laying around and feeling pretty miserable. Wyatt had started wheezing by Monday, so we had to take him into the doctor. He's back on breathing treatments and he also had an ear infection and is on antibiotics for that. He still sounds like junk today, but he's hopefully getting better. Ethan was just starting to get over his cold and then got a stomach virus and threw up twice yesterday along with diarrhea. It was a super fun day around here. Anyway today has been better for everyone. Let's hope it continues.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dang! We have it too! Hang in there... sounds like you guys are on the mend, we have just begun, again! :)
Are you kidding me????? Wyatt is HUGE! I need to stop by here more often. I cannot believe how big your boys are, crazy cute.
Post a Comment