Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blizzard

I think the news station said we got 18 inches. Our driveway had a huge drift on it--like a 3 foot drift. Ben had to stay all night at the hospital the day/night of the storm, but then got to come home at 8 the next morning. He almost couldn't make it to our front door. He spent about 3 hours clearing off our driveway. I don't know if I remember seeing this much snow. Crazy!




4 comments:

Megan said...

SO fun!!! Looks like the boys had a good time.

Becca said...

Oh my goodness!! I don't think I've ever seen that much snow either!! That's crazy!

Mom said...

Not exactly Hays, is it?

Amanda said...

I saw Ben post he was "camping out" at work...I didn't realize you guys got that much snow!! It looks like good snowman making snow! Stay warm! Love you guys.