We got all moved into our new house this past weekend. We had a lot of help. Several guys came over to do the heavy lifting and Ben's mom helped us arrange much of the house and do lots of cleaning. My parents were able to help after they arrived, as well. Ben is still working hard on various projects and I have done a lot of sitting and pointing. I felt so badly having everyone else work so hard while I watched, but everyone was so nice. We couldn't have done it without all the help. So, thank you to everyone! I can't tell you how much we appreciate it.

We also put Ethan in a toddler bed this week. He loved it at first and wanted to be in it right away. He fell out immediately and looked up at me like he had no idea what had just happened. He has, of course, figured out that he can get out of bed whenever he wants, but he has adjusted fairly well.

We also put Ethan in a toddler bed this week. He loved it at first and wanted to be in it right away. He fell out immediately and looked up at me like he had no idea what had just happened. He has, of course, figured out that he can get out of bed whenever he wants, but he has adjusted fairly well.

3 comments:
Looks like you have a cute little place! Ethan looks like he is enjoying his big boy bed!
Sitting and Pointing...you're like the Queen of the Castle! Everyone who knows you well will also know it's not your style to order people about, so no harm, no foul.
Give Ethan a squeeze, Ben a hug, and Baby a rub on the tummy
XOXOXOxo
Yea for being all moved in!! I wish we were closer Lou and then I could come visit. Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment