Ethan was really cute in the bath tub last night. He was full of smiles and so cute splashing around!

The baby is doing great this week. The doctor appointment and hospital tests all went well on Thursday. They tell me that he is around 6lbs 1oz, so that's great. We'd like to get a little more weight on him before he arrives, but I was really happy to hear he was probably over the 6lb mark. In some ways it seems like this baby will never get here. I mean, having a month and a half of bedrest was not my idea of a good time. But, I still can't believe that it's only another week and a half until we have another baby. Crazy!
The baby is doing great this week. The doctor appointment and hospital tests all went well on Thursday. They tell me that he is around 6lbs 1oz, so that's great. We'd like to get a little more weight on him before he arrives, but I was really happy to hear he was probably over the 6lb mark. In some ways it seems like this baby will never get here. I mean, having a month and a half of bedrest was not my idea of a good time. But, I still can't believe that it's only another week and a half until we have another baby. Crazy!

2 comments:
Rub-a-dub-dub!
Fun and games in a tub!
It won't be long before the bathtub will be full of boys!
He is a cutie! And a week and a half? That is crazy! By the time we get back, you will have another boy! Post pics when you can please of this new addition, we will be checking your blog!!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment