Sunday, February 21, 2010

When will it end?

Is winter over yet? I'm so tired of snow, but it looks like we are in for it all day today.

Last Thursday we went down to Columbia to get Ethan's button taken off. He was a champ. He didn't make any fuss and just laid there quietly the whole time. The nurse was shocked at how good he was. She must have had some bad experiences, because she was pretty nervous about how he was going to be while she was snipping the string to get the button off. The appointment really took about a minute or two. Ben could have done it at home, but we thought that we were going to have a little post-op appointment. We were wrong...that happens in 4 months when we go back to see the doctor and make sure the testicle stays down. Anyway, everything looks good for now and Ethan is button-less.

My parents came to visit us this weekend for Ben's birthday and, of course, to see Ethan! We had a great time. I just hope they make it home okay in all this snow! Ethan misses playing with them already.

Ethan has really been coming along with his walking this weekend. He's so fun to watch. I love seeing him learn new skills. His smile says it all!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pics! He looks so proud of himself for walking.

Mom said...

As I was scrolling down for the second photo, I thought I saw Ethan wearing a sombrero! (It just looked that way because of the couch arm, but it makes me laugh, none-the-less.)

:) XOXO
Grammy