OH YEEEEAHHHH! Anotha' boy!
Yea for Schrant boys! They sure are cute. Congrats!
YAY! Good thing you have cute boys!!! :) That is so exciting. Little Ethan will have a brother. Do you think you can handle two boys? :)
Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to meet him!
Hooray! Hooray! Schrant Boys! We're grinning ear-to-ear!
REALLY!? I SO forgot that was today! Congratulations Lou! Ethan is going to have a little brother - how exciting!
Another little eagle scout on the way! What fun! I can just see it now-- Ben and two little boys decked out in Camo and boots!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH YEEEEAHHHH! Anotha' boy!
Yea for Schrant boys! They sure are cute. Congrats!
YAY! Good thing you have cute boys!!! :) That is so exciting. Little Ethan will have a brother. Do you think you can handle two boys? :)
Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to meet him!
Hooray! Hooray! Schrant Boys!
We're grinning ear-to-ear!
REALLY!? I SO forgot that was today! Congratulations Lou! Ethan is going to have a little brother - how exciting!
Another little eagle scout on the way! What fun! I can just see it now-- Ben and two little boys decked out in Camo and boots!
Post a Comment