Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Birthday Fun

Grammy and Grampy came to visit Ethan for his birthday this weekend. It was so nice to have them here and Ethan got lots of time to play with them! He got to open more birthday presents, too! Grammy even made Ethan a quilt for his first birthday. We're glad they made the trip to see us in such cold weather!

I took this picture of Ethan playing with Daddy this weekend. He loves riding on Dad's shoulders.
Ethan also took his first steps on Friday. I would not say he's walking, but at least he figured out that he can take steps! Here's a short clip of him. It's not a great example, but it's the best I could get on film. He wasn't wanting to preform for the camera.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Aw! Yea for Ethan! There'll be no stopping him now! :)

Mom said...

We're already missing you, Blue! 450 miles is such a long, long way, but you are tucked inside close to our hearts.

Love from Grammy

Amanda said...

Look at him go! Way to go Ethan!!!