Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Stuff!

We went to Kansas City this weekend to meet our new nephew, Levi. He is so cute and so tiny! I forgot how little newborns really are! We had a great time visiting Vicki and Danny and holding Levi. Thanks for letting us invade your house for a day and spend time with you guys!
Here is Ethan checking out his baby cousin.


Here's a picture of proud mama and daddy with Levi


Another new thing we got this weekend...

We were three hours from home on Friday and nearing Ethan's bedtime when I realized that I had forgotten to bring his bear that he sleeps with. I wasn't sure how dependent he was on the bear, but I wasn't going to chance him not having something to cuddle with when we were away from home. So, I made Ben pull over and we went into a Hallmark store, hoping to be able to find the same bear we already have. Of course, they didn't carry the same one so we just looked for something cute. We held up this cheetah for Ethan and he immediately started smiling. We let him hold it, and first thing he did was put it in his mouth. So, now we had to get it. Of course, there was no price tag, but he likes it, so I decide to not worry about it and go to the register. Yeah, so our new little stuffed animal cost me $26.86.
But, hey...he slept great and it was so worth it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the story about the stuffed animal. :)

Becca said...

LOL, hey, if the little man likes the cheetah, then the cheetah he shall have! Love it. That's just funny. I'll have to tell J about that!

Mom II said...

Like father, like son. Ben's sleeping buddy was the Green-Eyed Tiger! (That's when he was little.) Now his sleeping buddy is Laci the Wifie!