Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long Tongue & Short Hair

Ethan must have discovered his tongue this week. He's been sticking it out a lot. It's pretty long too; Uncle Tyler would be proud.

I also took Ethan to get his first haircut today. I know he doesn't have much hair, but it was sticking out over his ears and we are getting his one year pictures taken this weekend, so I wanted to clean it up a little. I could have done it myself, but I was nervous that I might cut him if he moved suddenly. Anyway, he did really well and was such a big boy sitting in the chair all by himself. The lady kept saying how cute he was....I have to agree!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lauren said...

He looks so grown up in the pictures getting his haircut!! Adorable!

Unknown said...

I am very proud of Ethan. Good tongue, Ethan!

Mom said...

Funny boy! Charming boy! All boy! Oh, boy!

Amanda said...

What a big boy! He looks so handsome with his new haircut. This will have to go in the scrapbook.