Ben's brother Tyler came to visit us this weekend. We all had a great time, especially Ethan. He and Uncle Tyler had so much fun chasing each other around the house and playing with blocks. Tyler got him laughing so hard. I don't think I've ever heard him laugh so much. Uncles are great! Thanks for coming up to visit us, Ty! We loved having you!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tyler's always had a knack for entertaining his little cousins...and now he's popular with the nephew! I guess he's a real "babies man"!
What a great picture! I wonder who had more fun..Ethan or Tyler? I went home for the weekend. Aiden is so much fun. We played with blocks, too! I'll post about my weekend this week...I hope my video will upload (it's a riot!). Have a super week!
lol, when Claudine was that age we bought the little the little fake and put it up on a table with stuff around it so she couldn't reach it but she could look all she wanted. It's hard when they're that age. We should have gotten a real one this year...next year will have to be the fake one again with a 12 mo old... :P
Post a Comment