Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving and other happenings

Ben is on call over Thanksgiving this year, so we got to stay around here. Fortunately for us, a couple of our friends also stayed in town for the holiday. We had a great time and way too much good food! Ethan really enjoyed trying all sorts of new foods. My parents are coming to visit us for the weekend, as well, so we are getting some good family time in!
Ben and I put up our Christmas tree and I wrapped presents last night, so now it looks like Christmas in our house. We had to rig up a baby gate between our couches to keep the little one out of the decor! Although, so far, he hasn't been all that interested in it.

Last week, I made some spaghetti and meatsauce. Ethan loved it, especially the sauce! We just took his clothes off and let him go to town. It was such a mess, but really cute. He had our leftovers for several meals last week.
We took a short video of him chowing down!

2 comments:

Mom II said...

Holy cow! I don't think you should buy any upholstered furniture until that kid learns to eat with utensils! Good thing kids are washable! We love you, Ethani!

Amanda said...

Ethan, I know first hand that your mommy makes some tasty spaghetti! Looks like you enjoyed it!!!