Yeah...I think we all know who's cute!
This is Ethan eating some mashed potatoes. This is the first time that I let him feed himself (other than little snacks like Cheerios). He loved it and did really well. There were a few potatoes in the chair, but almost all of it made it to his mouth! Eating is definitely his favorite activity. He can be crying and throwing a fit, but at the first mention of food he is all smiles--Definitely cute!

These next two pictures show off my smiley boy and his funny teeth!
This is Ethan eating some mashed potatoes. This is the first time that I let him feed himself (other than little snacks like Cheerios). He loved it and did really well. There were a few potatoes in the chair, but almost all of it made it to his mouth! Eating is definitely his favorite activity. He can be crying and throwing a fit, but at the first mention of food he is all smiles--Definitely cute!
These next two pictures show off my smiley boy and his funny teeth!

3 comments:
Vot Vonderful pictures!
Those are some cute teeth! I can't believe how much he looks like Ben!
Ethan just gets cuter every time! Have a Happy Halloween tomorrow!
Post a Comment