Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family update

I don't have an exciting title for this post. We don't have a lot going on this week, but I thought I would write while I have a few minutes. Ethan had his six month shots yesterday. He did better this time than the previous two. He wasn't his usual happy self, but that's probably to be expected. In the past week, he has started to get his little toes into his mouth. They must taste pretty good, because he sure seems to enjoy sucking on them.
As for Ben and I, well, it's pretty much the same old stuff. Ben's enjoying being done with his internship. He keeps saying how glad he is that it's over. He's been going fishing in the evenings several times a week. It's been pretty nice here lately. I am keeping busy with the kids. I have been going to the gym in the evenings (after Ben gets done fishing) with a friend of mine. We are going to run in a 5K race this Thursday evening. I am so much slower than I used to be....it's sad, really. Anyway, we won't win or anything, but I enjoy the atmosphere of a race and it should be a good time.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I didn't know you were going to run in a race! That is great!

Mom II said...

Nose to the toes
and toes to the nose!
Looks like a paci
so in it goes!


Run, Laci, Run! I so admire you!

Becca said...

Way to run Lou! You're amazing! Thanks for the card! LOVE it!