Wednesday, July 8, 2009

6 Months

My baby turned 6 months old yesterday. Ethan is such a big boy. We had the well check today and he is doing great at 21 lbs. 1 oz. and 28 1/4" long. He's in the 95th percentile for weight and 90th for height. So...good news...at least he is proportional and he's not off the charts, like I was expecting!
Ethan is so much fun right now. He's getting great at eating food (not that anyone was concerned about the amount of food he's getting!) He's spending lots of time on his tummy and starting to try to move a little. He's also learning all sorts of new sounds. He's mastered the mmmm sound and uses it a lot when he is eating, which is really fun. In the past couple of days, he has been trying to get the b-b-b-b-b sound with his lips and he's so funny because he can't quite figure it out. Here's a little video of him trying. So cute....

3 comments:

Mom II said...

Sounds like a little motorboat! Problem is all the water's coming out the front!

Lauren said...

Adorable! He is getting really good at those sounds-- impressive!

Amanda said...

Hey Ethan! I so enjoyed watching you this week! You're such a good eater. I really enjoyed talking with you, too!! Just to let you know, my shirt came clean..no worries! I look foward to the next time we can play and talk! Love Man.