Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another wedding weekend

Well, there's not much going on around here this week, but I thought that I would type a quick post. Ben and I are getting ready to go to Beloit for the weekend to visit my family and attend my cousin's wedding. Ben also has a cousin getting married this Saturday at the exact same time. They are too far apart for us to attend both, so we had to make a decision. Since we just saw Ben's whole family at Danny's wedding we chose to go to my cousin's wedding. I hate making decisions like that. No one wants to miss a wedding! Oh well, what can we do?

On another note, I was really excited because I sold my first card! My co-worker asked me to make a card for her and I told her that there was no need to pay me....but it was super nice that she did!! I meant to take a picture to put up here, but it didn't happen, so no visual aids. Maybe now I can justify those new stamps that I just have to have...or maybe not. Either way, it was kind of fun to think that someone was willing to pay me to make something for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've saved all the cards you've sent this way. Someday, I'll have the entire "original" collection and "Laci's Nicities" will make us all rich!

Becca said...

That's fantabulous (new word!) Lou!! I save all the ones you send here to! I just can't cut them up for scrapbooks or throw them away so I have them all.

Amanda said...

I have saved mine,too!!! So,it's 1056pm; my pie is done baking; looks GORGEOUS by the way, my new blog banner is done, and now I'm going to bed (because I thought you wrote in your blog that you sold your first car!) It was great talking to you again tonight, and thanks for the recipe!!!!!!