We went to my grandpa's funeral today. He died less than three months after my grandma. To honor his service, the VFW came out on their motorcycles and held flags as we walked into the church and some Navy sailors were at the cemetary to play taps and fold the flag for our family. He fought his cancer hard lived much longer than the doctors thought. We said goodbye today thankful that he is no longer in pain.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh Laci, I am sorry for your loss. So neat though that they both went close to eachother! Love the updates and those two cute boys of yours!!! Glad to see you guys are doing well. And just so you know, I am SUPER jealous at all the produce you get out of your garden. We planted 9 different things and got a handful of peas and will maybe get one green pepper out of it. HA! Miss you guys.
Laci - I just read your blog and I'm really sorry about your grandparents. They are together now and not in pain. May time heal your heart.
Marilyn
Post a Comment