Friday, May 25, 2012
Moving
I haven't posted in forever. We've been so busy the past few weeks. We got all moved into our new house this past week and are loving it. We had lots of help and couldn't have done it without our friends and a BIG thanks to my parents. They helped us move, clean, watch/entertain the boys, get unpacked, and all settled in. We are so grateful to everyone. The boys are loving all the new space to run around and Ethan has really enjoyed fishing in the lake behind our house. He's been reeling them in all by himself. I haven't taken any picture of the inside of our house, but here are some from our backyard.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love it Lou! :D
Looks beautiful!! Congrats you guys!
Awesome Laci! Congrats guys. Guess we will have to come visit Missouri again so we can see your house! :)
I've tried to comment several times
and copy the two words below.
Just to prove I'm not a robot,
I type both careful and slow.
That's not it, and neither is that!
I'm sorry to say, my dear,
that I cannot comment on your blog
because I cannot read I fear.
Love from your most-frustrated Grammy
Post a Comment