Happy Easter! We had a nice weekend. MeMa and PaPa came to visit us. We dragged them out in the rain yesterday so the boys could do the community Easter egg hunt. They were great sports! Wyatt was not a fan of all the rain or the Easter Bunny. They are both enjoying all the treats that this holiday brings, though! Ethan got to sing at church again this morning, so he got all dressed up in his tie and was looking mighty handsome.
Our Easter family photo

Very wet and soggy Easter egg hunting
Our Easter family photo
Very wet and soggy Easter egg hunting

2 comments:
Awesome! We didn't get in a single Easter egg hunt this year and I can't say I'm sorry! Those things are a lot of work! LOL
My bucket's full
and my brother's cryin'
I'm wet and soggy
My pants need dryin'!
How much fun
can an egg hunt be?
Come out in the rain
and look with me!
Hoppy Easter, Ethan and Wyatt!
Love from your Many-Miles-Away but Close-In-My-Heart Grammy.
Post a Comment