Happy Birthday to me! 30. I sure don't feel like I should be 30, but I guess it's true. It's been a good one for me. We went to KC for the weekend to visit Danny, Vicki, Levi, Tyler, and our friends Matt and Laura. Unfortunately we missed Heather. She was still out of town for rotations. We had a great time and loved spending time with everyone. Danny and Vicki even got me an ice cream cake. So sweet.
Then, my parents came up today to celebrate my birthday with me. I also got two flower arrangements today, lots of cards, calls, and messages. Thanks everyone for making my day so special!
The boys playing at a museum that Danny and Vicki brought us too.

Cousins first time at Krispy Kremes! Yummy!
3 comments:
Do not!
Do not
eat the do-nut hole!
Do not!
Do not
eat the do-nut hole!
Three little boys
in hats of white
ate donuts for breakfast
and into the night!
Their tummies ached
and their bellied cried
from the donuts they ate,
laying down inside.
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Laci!
We love you, we do!
Happy birthday Lou! You are so loved! :D
Post a Comment