I've also been meaning to share some funnies from Ethan.
The other day Wyatt dropped a truck on Ethan on accident and Ethan started crying. After comforting him, he was still being a bit dramatic about it, so I told him to finish crying in his room and to come out when he was ready. After he came out he was sitting around and I told him to go play. He said, "Mom, I'm just pretty mad!" He was so serious. I had to laugh.
Ethan woke up from a nap last week and was sitting on my lap. After awhile, I tried to get him up and he told me, " I'm feeling really rough. I woke up 2 mornings ago." Whatever that means, it made me smile.
And finally, Ethan's teacher often puts up artwork from the kids around the room They did a paint project with blue and yellow paint. The point of the activity was to mix the two colors and see that it made green (also it's a fine motor exercise, etc.) Some children completely covered their paper. Anyway, my very anal and clean child participated with the paint, but didn't let his blue paint touch his yellow paint. I knew which picture was his as soon as I saw the wall. That's totally my son's personality on a piece of paper. I love it!

3 comments:
To funny! I sure hope you guys are getting to feel'n better!
That is hilarious Laci! Love it! And love you guys. Miss you and keep up the posts. I love to see you two little guys and how they've grown. Good idea to post the funnies!
Hey Blue, Blue, Blue!
Take some yellow, yellow, yellow,
and some blue, blue, blue,
and make green, Little Fellow!
Post a Comment