Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update Time

Well, I try to update the blog about once a week, so I guess I better get to it.


We had a good weekend with Daddy home. The boys (and me, too) were so excited to see him.

Last week started off pretty warm, so we got to get out our little pool.
The boys are both loving the outdoors. It really cooled of this weekend and we are ready for the sun to return!
Ethan is his usual self--busy, happy little boy. He's definitely 2, though. He's having a hard time learning how to play nicely with brother. Hopefully, he'll get past it soon.
Wyatt is learning new things everyday, it seems. He's cruising everywhere now and I never know where I will find him. He's about as cute as they come and we are loving watching him discover new things. The video below shows Wyatt's dancing skills.


1 comment:

Mom said...

What a great picture of the 3 Boys! Looks like you'll have your hands full!
XOXO from Grammy