Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Last Birthday Post

This is the last birthday post...I promise.

We had Ethan's friends over today for a little birthday party. Ethan has had a lot of birthday this year and a lot of present opening! Lexie, Bright, and Jack all came over to enjoy some cupcakes and playtime. Ethan had such a good time and the kids were all so cute! Ethan wouldn't touch his cupcake until we put candles in it for him to blow out. Maybe we celebrated a little too much this year! HA!

I took this picture when they all went over to the window to look at the birdies. I just love these kids!

I couldn't do a post without a picture of little Wyatt...
And I just thought this picture of the boys was super cute!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

You can do as many birthday posts as you want - I like getting to see the pictures! I bet I know some grandmas that feel the same way!

Mom said...

When you have super cute material to work with, you end up with super cute photos! What a fun-looking group, and our little Wyatt is his own Cutie-Patootie!

Hugs & Smooches from Grammy

Amanda said...

Your pictures are adorable! Love the window pic! (: