Sunday, August 1, 2010

Uncle Ty and Heather

Wyatt got to meet his Uncle Tyler and Heather this weekend. Ethan had lots of fun playing with them, and of course Wyatt got tons of extra attention. Thanks for coming to visit guys. We loved having you!


And since I have put some extra pictures up of Wyatt lately, here are a couple of big brother.
Here's a cute picture of Ethan playing in the grass.

And, funny story....
Ethan has been bringing us diapers when he feels like he wants a clean one. Well, last night I got up around 12:30 to feed Wyatt and I came out to the living room and found this.

I guess after we all went to bed, Ethan got up and came out to the front room with a diaper and fell asleep on the changing pad that I put out for Wyatt in the middle of the night. I did a double take when I saw him and almost started laughing out loud. I had to get Ben out of bed so he could see him. He looked so funny with the little diaper over his face!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Ethan is to funny! That cracks me up! He is getting so smart. :)

Becca said...

LOL - that is SOO funny! The poor guy must have been wiped out!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

That diaper story with Ethan is hilarious!!! That is great. We will have to come hang out soon.

Mom said...

Wyatt's growing like a weed! And Little Blue is just as handsome as he can be; he's definitely "All-Boy". If you're lucky, Ethan'll be potty-training himself!

hdietz said...

We loved visiting! Thanks for having us!