I've been wanting to get Ethan a pair of shoes and I finally found what I wanted yesterday. He had a couple of newborn shoes, but he really hasn't worn shoes hardly at all. He wasn't sure what to think of them, but I think they are pretty cute. All he wanted to do was look at them and chew on them.

Here's a fun picture of Ethan playing with his toy cell phone. When I put it up to his ear he listens to it play music like he is actually on the phone....so cute.

Ethan would also like to say Happy Grandparents Day! He is a lucky boy to have such wonderful grandparents! We love you all!
Here's a fun picture of Ethan playing with his toy cell phone. When I put it up to his ear he listens to it play music like he is actually on the phone....so cute.
Ethan would also like to say Happy Grandparents Day! He is a lucky boy to have such wonderful grandparents! We love you all!

2 comments:
"I got shoes.
You got shoes.
All of God's chil'en got shoes!"
We love you, Little Blue!
Grammy and Grandpa
Such cute shoes! I love them!
Post a Comment