Thursday, June 11, 2009

Practicing

Ethan and I have been practicing this week. He's been practicing his new move. A lot of the time, he will roll right over onto his tummy when I put him on the floor now. The problem with him turning over, is that he gets stuck. He hasn't figured out the other half of the roll. We went in to check on him this morning and found him on his belly, face down. I guess he is even turning over in his sleep. He also got stuck today in his little play gym. We need to work on the belly to back roll a little more!

I have been practicing this feeding stuff. As you can see from them picture below, I still need a little work. I know he's making some of the mess, but really I'm not so good at this either! He seemed to really enjoy the food tonight, which makes meal time kind of fun for both of us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooohhh that sure looks tasty!!

Mom II said...

The days for bed-napping are over! The kid needs rails to keep from rolling onto the floor! Your days just became a whole lot busier. I love your photos. If you look closely and squint, you can see Santa Claus underneath that white cereal beard!