Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

It's my first Mother's Day! I have such a wonderful little boy...I can't imagine anything better. Being a mom has changed my whole life and I wouldn't want it any other way. Ethan's doctor appointment went well on Friday. He is now 16 lbs 2 oz and 26.5 in long! He's in the 75 percentile for his weight and 80th for his height! What a big boy! I can't believe we were worried about him gaining weight at the beginning. He sure has made up for it!
Happy Mother's Day to Ethan's grandmas and great-grandmas too! We are so lucky to have you in our lives and we love you all.
Thanks to my parents for coming to keep Ethan and I company over the weekend. Ethan had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa. You wore him out! After you left, he was asleep in less than two minutes!

My sweet boy...

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! Enjoy your precious gift!

Anonymous said...

We are blessed to have you as our grandson's mother! Happy Mothers Day to you, dear Laci!

Amanda said...

Yes, Happy Mother's Day, Lac!! You have such a precious little guy!! So glad your parents were able to come for the weekend to play with you and Ethan.

Becca said...

What a doll. Thanks for the beautiful card Lou! I miss you!