Not much has been going on here this week. Ben had a cold last week. He graciously passed it on to me, so I was sick during the first part of the week and now, unfortunately, Ethan has his first cold. Poor little guy--I hate that he doesn't feel well. The weather has been nicer this week, though and we have been able to go out for a couple of walks and enjoy the warmer temperatures. Ben is going turkey hunting tomorrow morning and he's pretty excited about that. I just don't understand how getting up at 4:30 is considered fun....but that's just me. Ethan has been learning how to grasp toys a little bit this week. It's super fun to see him wrap his little fingers around things. Lauren and Lexie also came over to visit us a couple days ago so that we could kind of get the feel of things. I'll start watching Lexie a week from Monday. I guess that's about it for our family this week. Here's another fun picture of Ethan from last weekend.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Where's your hair, my Little Peach-head?
Hope you all get to feeling better soon! Love the pic!
That's too bad your family has been sick! Jeff will be so jealous when I tell him Ben went Turkey hunting! Ethan is so cute!
Post a Comment