I love little boys in overalls! Ethan had his on yesterday and I couldn't resist taking pictures. The third picture cracks me up. Ethan and Ben have the same expression! We also tried a little video of him having "tummy time" with Daddy. He likes to try to turn over when he is on Ben's belly and he ends up rolling off!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
When the boys were little, my washlines in the summer were nothing but overalls and Smurf underwear! You're right! ...there's something about little boys in overalls. Give Ethan a squeeze from his grammy.
He is so cute Laci! You look like you are enjoying every minute of it! Here's to a great night of lots of sleep!!!
LOL, go Ethan! I SO want to hold that boy! I miss you Lou! I think we're going to try and have a B-day party for Eli the weekend of the 7th. We haven't planned Claudine's yet. When do you think you'll be back? Talked to Marc the other night, I'll have to fill you in later!
LOVE YA!
Aww, he is just too cute!
Yay!!!!!!! Ethan is so cute!!! We are just so happy for you!!
you guys look like you are adjusting quite well!! love ya
I cannot wait to see you guys! Awesome video!
Post a Comment