Monday, September 8, 2008
Diaper Cake
Yesterday Ben and I got the cutest baby gift from our friends Andrea and Jason! They brought over the most adorable diaper cake! I've seen these before, but never one this elaborate. She should seriously start a little business. We were both so impressed! There's three layers of diapers and all sorts of baby goodies mixed in, including washcloths, powder, lotion, diaper cream, pacifiers, teething toys, and lots of other fun things. I want to open it up and explore everything, but it's wrapped up so pretty. I think we'll just display it for awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Proof he's coming! How fun for us!
Oh Lou! It's so cute! Baby Schrant is going to be so lucky!
That is way cute!! Baby Schrant will put all those things to good use. You are going to start getting so many fun gifts for your little guy! What fun!!!!
Post a Comment