Benj just got back last night from his canoe trip. He and his friend from high school, Keegan, went down to canoe on the Current River in Southern Missouri. This is the second time that they have done a trip like this together and Ben loves it down there. They get to float on a beautiful river, explore in caves, and just enjoy some good 'ole man-time outside. Ben needs his man-time every now and then. Evidently, he hasn't had enough, either, because he is bringing several of his medical school buddies back to Hays to camp there next week. I don't think Mom Schrant knows about this yet.....Ben is supposed to call you!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I love Current River!! Soooo many trips and so much fun!
I second jodie--- current river is wonderful. I have to say-- I have grown up on the river and have lots of pictures on the river, but these are beautiful!
These are gorgeous pictures!! How fun!!
The pictures make me wish I could go to the BWCA! I suppose I'll have to miss it for a while until I feel up to taking both kids.
So pretty! How fun! I hope you are getting some girl time in! I miss watching Idol with you! I can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment